gtkcellrenderpixbuf and icon size

Hi all:

I'm using a gtkCellRenderPixbuf, and want to use my own pictures as icons. I'm loading them with Gdk.Pixbuf.from_file_at_size(), and works fine; the problem is that I don't know how to know the right icon size. With 16x16 seems fine, but I don't want to use a fixed size, because that could result in problems with HiDPI screens, or even themes that uses bigger or smaller icons. So the question is how to ensure that the icon is loaded at the right size?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)