Re: Drawing bit mapped image in drawing area

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 1:10 AM, Ken Bass <daytooner gmail com> wrote:
The image is a captured video frame that can be in one of several formats
(eg, yuv420, rgb8/24/32, jpeg/mjpeg). That is, I can provide it in any of
those formats. It is in memory - not a file. And it would need be updated
periodically, and quickly. I also want to be able to draw on, or add text
to, it.

I know how I'd do that in Pike with a GTK2.DrawingArea, but it's most
likely you're not using Pike. What language are you using, and how is
the image stored in memory?

ChrisA