Re: GTK signals question.

Do you have an other thread?
May be concurrency problems?

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 01:43 -0500, Chris Moller wrote:
Okay, I'm out of ideas...

I'm writing an app, that among a lot of other stuff, has three mutually
interacting spinbuttuns, i.e., if I increment spinbutton A, its callback
then updates values in B and C.  B and then would try to update A, and
C, etc., resulting in a bottomless recursion.  So, what I need to do is,
while I'm in A's callback, block the B and C callbacks; while in in B,
block A and C and so on.

Every combination of g_signal_handler_block(),
g_signal_handlers_block_matched(), etc, I've tried just results in seg
faults--all that stuff works fine outside the callbacks, but the moment
I stick them in a callback, death happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.