Re: GTK signals question.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 1:44 AM, Chris Moller <moller mollerware com> wrote:
I was actually writing that testcase when I found a correlation: I'm using
gcc and my callbacks were nested functions.  Pull the callbacks out and make
them normal, top-level, functions, and it all works even without no blocking
of any kind.  So, if this is a bug at all, I suppose it could be a compiler
bug.

This is another reason to write GTK application code in Python or Pike
rather than C :) First-class functions make life ever so much easier.

ChrisA