Re: Redistribution of GTK DLLs

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Daniel Kasak <d j kasak dk gmail com> wrote:
If you're in doubt, I think the best way to do this is to distribute things
separately. Just make an installer / updater for the GTK libs ( that would
be handy, by the way ... oh and if you build some Windows themes, *please*
distribute these too ). Then in your MIT licensed app, say "You'll need GTK
libs ... and an installer / updater exists at location <blah>".

So, effectively, I make a separately-downloadable thing that I'd
license more restrictively than the rest of my app. Hmm. Seems an odd
way to do things.

ChrisA