nuts!

=====
Of_Interest: With 28 years  of service  to the  Unix  community.

well, I've been at this for more than 9 hours.  almost nonstop.
need the list's help.

while I can create several {N} labels, they print centered.  how do I
get the labels to print from the left side of the window widget:

1. label1 text, blah**3.
2  label2 text: whatever
.
.
.
N. LabelN: text: more label strings

??

I have googled here and there.  only one of my foobar.c files *seems*
to print from the left.  (there is lots more to this test; getting the
list of labels or strings neatly printed is only the start.)

thanks,

gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline thought org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
             Twenty-eight years of service to the Unix community.