Re: Using a TextView as a sort of "Hbox with wrapping"

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:19 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristan upstairslabs com> wrote:
No, GtkToolbar != GtkToolPalette, they are separate things.

The GtkToolPalette is what we use in Glade to show all the
widget icons for example - there is a demo of it if you run
gtk-demo you should be able to see it in action, and I'm quite
sure that it exists in one of the later versions of GTK+2
(it should really be there in 2.24).

Ah, okay. Looks like I don't have ToolPalette, so I can't depend on
it. Just tried Toolbar again and its problem is that it doesn't wrap,
it offers a "hey, look, there's more" button - so it's like scrolling
again. Pity. :(

ChrisA