Re: Sorting a TreeView with Glade/GtkBuilder

On Thu, 2013-12-26 at 09:34 -0600, Craig wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering how I could sort a liststore-based treeview in glade? I've
already set all columns' sort column id, but that apparently doesn't
initiate the sorting behavior.

Basically, I have a boolean/toggle column and then a text column and I want
to sort by the toggle column. Any suggestions?

I don't think it's possible with only property settings.

I think that you can get away with defining all the properties
in Glade and after building the UI you will at least have to
call gtk_tree_sortable_set_sort_func() or
gtk_tree_sortable_set_default_sort_func() on the liststore to provide
a sort function.

Cheers,
    -Tristan

Thanks,