Re: Icons used for inline toolbars on GNOME applications?

hi Chandler;

have you looked at Polari? you can find it here:

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/polari

it is a Telepathy-based IRC client designed following the GNOME 3 guidelines.

in general, the inline toolbars are just styled as such. you need to
set a style class on the toolbar in order to get the CSS rules. the
style class is GTK_STYLE_CLASS_INLINE_TOOLBAR (or "inline-toolbar" if
you are using a language that does not have access to the macros).

ciao,
 Emmanuele.