Re: Documenting properties and signals with gtk-doc

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 01:14:06PM +0000, jcupitt gmail com wrote:
Oh dear, I'm sorry, I've been fiddling with gobject-introspection too
much recently. Of course you don't need introspection to generate
gtk-doc output.

Well, I do want introspection eventually, and I had already looked at
that wiki page, which told me to look at gtk-doc first... so yeah, I'll
have to do that eventually, but I want to get the documentation to work
before I step it up and look at introspection.

I must say that so far Doxygen looks a lot more easy to get to work. But
maybe that's just my inexperience showing ;-)

I don't know why your signal documentation is not being generated.

Bummer. Thanks anyway.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26