GtkLockButton / GPermission

Hi,

is there any example for GtkLockButton (and/or GPermission)?
I'm trying to use it, but all I get are segfaults (in Python):

1. Adding a GtkLockButton and clicking on it segfaults:

$ python
from gi.repository import Gtk
w = Gtk.Window()
b = Gtk.LockButton()
w.add(b)
w.show_all()
Gtk.main()
(click)
Segmentation fault

2. Trying to use GSimplePermission segfaults:

$ python
from gi.repository import Gio
p = Gio.SimplePermission.new(True)
p.acquire(None)
Segmentation fault

3. Using a GPermission-subclass works, but using it with the
GtkLockButton segfaults again:

$ python
from gi.repository import Gio, Gtk

class dummy_permission(Gio.Permission):