Re: GtkGrid sets no expand with homogeneous

On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 19:40 +0900, Takao Fujiwara wrote:
I'd like to port GtkTable to GtkGrid but my cells show big widths.

Have you considered this:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkGrid.html

Description
GtkGrid is a container which arranges its child widgets in rows and
columns. It is a very similar to GtkTable and GtkBox, but it
consistently uses GtkWidget’s “margin” and “expand” properties instead
of custom child properties,

My guess is that you should set your buttons “expand” property to false.