Re: GTK+ 3.10 released

Le 23/09/2013 21:07, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
GTK+ 3.10.0 is now available for download at:

[...]
 - Support for multiple screens per display has been removed. This
   was only ever supported on X11, and is an exceedingly rare setup
   nowadays. The display-screen relation is now 1:1

That's sad, I was already unpleasantly forced to drop a setup using 2
separate screens that used to work like a charm on gnome 2.x because
gnome-shell couldn't seem to start with it and gnome-panel 3.x was buggy
with it's panel management with such setup, but the user wasn't pleased
to do so -- I didn't chose separate screens by accident.

So I find it sad to hear that now GTK also drops support for it…

Regards,
Colomban