Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:29:18 +0200
From: fr33domlover mailoo org
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Signal of a button dynamically created

I'm not experienced but here's a quick idea:

Create a new derived Button class which handles its own click by
overriding the virtual method, and in that method it emits a signal
which passes the button ID/row number as a parameter. Then listen to
this signal from all buttons :-)

:כתב Borja Mon Serrano, 2013-10-28 17:22 בתאריך

Hi,

I'm building a popup window that has a Gtk::Grid inside it. The first row
has a form with three Gtk::Entry and a button to add the information to the
program. The rest of the rows has the items created before in that way
(just with Gtk::Label) and a button to remove the information. Like this:

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Gtk::Entry | Gtk::Entry | Gtk::Entry | Gtk::Button (add) |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------- rows dynamically added --------------------------|
| Gtk::Label | Gtk::Label | Gtk::Label | Gtk::Button (remove) |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Gtk::Label | Gtk::Label | Gtk::Label | Gtk::Button (remove) |
| Gtk::Label | Gtk::Label | Gtk::Label | Gtk::Button (remove) |

The point here is: how can I know what button was pressed in order to
remove a row?

Thanks! :)

Borja.

Links: