Re: changing colour of widget

Hello Mahesh,

I did not know that you use the old version. Actually, Gnome VFS is
deprecated, but on your Linux it should be still available. This library
has a similar monitor:
https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-vfs/stable/gnome-vfs-2.0-gnome-vfs-monitor.htmlProbably,
this should suit you the most.
There is also another library that you can try to use:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inotify
If you do not want to add additional libraries (I assume there are more
solutions like proposed above), you can write a custom function to get
information about the file in the main loop or in a separate thread. If the
information, such as changed date and size, changes, you can send a custom
event.

Kind regards,
Vlad

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Mahesh Chaudhari <