Re: GtkTreeView doesn't refresh

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:57:57AM +0000, Jarosław Sobieszek wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to dynamically modify list based on some action. Program below
should add 3 rows at the top and 3 rows at the bottom of the list for every
click of the button. For some reason it doesn't work - I'm seeing partial
updates with random amount of data (only 2 top rows on first click, then 5
at the bottom, on 3rd click the list looks ok (9 rows added at the top and
9 rows added at the bottom)). I've tested this under gtk2 and it works ok.
Am I missing something or is it a bug in gtk3 (gtk3-3.8.6 under Fedora 19)?

You're missing a trivial thing - GtkTreeView is scrollable.
After clicking the button, simply scroll the widget either up or down.