Re: VTE questions

On Wed, 2013-05-29 at 18:58 +0800, Arnel A. Borja wrote:
Remove GtkScrolledWindow (right-click the recoveryTerminal in the right
sidebar then select Remove Parent in the popup menu) then add a GtkScrollbar
to box31. Make sure that the terminal is set to expand horizontally, and the
terminal and the scrollbar has the same (vertical) adjustment.

http://en.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshotfrom2013-05-29184206.php

Ok perfect. It seems to work now. It's funny because when you said
GtkScrollbar, I read that as GtkScrolledWindow because I actually didn't
realize there was such a thing.

I've also tried using GtkScrolledWindow a few months ago, without success.
Terminals don't use horizontal scrollbars anyway (based on my experience
:D),
so a vertical GtkScrollbar should be enough.

Awesome. I'm still not seeing the sunken border though. I tried setting
the frame's border to etched in, but still no love.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred