Re: CentOS 6.4 gtk+-3.6.2 build failure

OK, I think I've figured out what's going on and fixed it. (I now know a lot
more about autoconf than I ever wanted to. ;-> ). The xorg* downgrade that was
required to get my X server working again introduced an incompatibility between
the xorg-x11-proto-devel and libXi-* packages. After downgrading the latter
to the CentOS 6.3 version the gtk+3 configure script worked properly and things
compiled OK. (Haven't tested my actual app yet as I am at a remote site, but
it's probably all right.)

This CentOS 6.4 Xorg ABI mess is truly something special -- I expect it will be
the gift that keeps on giving. Beware!!