Re: CentOS 6.4 gtk+-3.6.2 build failure

Sorry, apparently my original post *did* get through, oops!

Anyway, I have tracked this down a little further but am unsure on how
to proceed. The error is due to an incorrect version of XI2.h installed
in /usr/include/X11/extensions. The newer release of the relevant package
(xorg-x11-proto-devel-7.6-25.el6.noarch) has the required #defines, but
the older release (xorg-x11-proto-devel-7.6-13.el6.noarch) doesn't.
Apparently there is some confusion in my package system or elsewhere due
to the CentOS 6.4 upgrade that was performed while excluding newer Xorg
package updates.

I have not yet tried upgrading this single package, I suspect that if I
do the gtk3 build (or my own app builds) will just fail later on when code
is linked to whatever X11 library is supposed to include these functions.
I also suspect if I try to install the newerr libraries I will get a big
dependency mess related to other new xorg packages that are missing.

Like I said, if this is just about touchscreen stuff I don't need it, so
if anyone knows how to fully degrade my system so that the gtk3+ configure
will believe I have the older release, that would be fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!