Re: Insert Various GTKWidgets into a dlg_window

Thanks Andrew, that worked perfectly. I'm being able to put all my widgets
into the table. But now I'm having another problem. How can I re-size the
widgets the way I want (standard size)? Because they are taking up all the
space in their own cell in the table [1], I've tried to add more rows, but
the window expands and the buttons stay the same size.

Thanks in advance,
Rui

[1] Image - http://tinypic.com/r/sxlw0l/5

Cumprimentos,