Re: Prevent sort of GtkListStore.

I'll tell you what I do when I encounter this kind of problem. This is a
general purpose "technique" for finding answers for things not well
documented.

If you made a web-search and there's no helpful tutorial and nothing on
the mailing list archives, here's what you can do

The gtkmm book provides a short explanation. In most cases it's quite
easy to find the GTK functions corresponding to gtkmm ones. Here's the
gtkmm book page about TreeView Sorting:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-treeview-sort.html.en

If it doesn't help - maybe function name differ from GTK ones - go to
the gtkmm source code and find the implementation. But most of gtkmm is
auto-generated, so you need to see the source after gmmproc is applied.
You can do it manually or simply download the gtkmm source with gmmproc
applied, directly from here:

http://fossies.org/linux/privat/gtkmm-3.8.1.tar.gz/

Then go to the definition of the gtkmm methods you need, and see which
treeview GTK method is used. Then just go to its API documentation.

Very often "digging" like that is the only way.

Anatoly