Re: Prevent sort of GtkListStore.

On 06/12/13 21:24, אנטולי קרסנר wrote:
I'm not sure what's the GTK equivalent, but in gtkmm (the C++ binding)
it's possible to give a TreeView separate sorting which doesn't affect
the data, and have multiple Views to sort the same TreeStore using
different columns.

I assume it's possible for ListStore too. The GTK API ref / tutorial
probably mentions that where it explains sorting.

I hope that helps, a bit of digging there will probably get you what
you're looking for...

Anatoly