Re: Get column no. of edited cell.

On 06/02/13 12:46, James Tappin wrote:
Another possibility would be to use g_object_set_data to give the renderer a column number, and g_object_get_data in the handler.

On 2 June 2013 07:15, dE <de techno gmail com <mailto:de techno gmail com>> wrote:

    On 06/02/13 00:27, Arnel A. Borja wrote:

        On Sunday, 02 June, 2013 01:44 AM, dE wrote:

            I've set the "editable" property of GtkCellRenderer to
            true, and set the call back for the edited signal.

            This particular signal tells the node/row in which the
            edit has occurred, but not the column/filed. How can I get
            that?

            Thanks!

        Use a different renderer for each column. Then check in the
        edited signal which renderer was edited.

    I'm trying this out, but isnt this also possible with
    gtk_tree_view_get_cursor clubbed with
    gtk_tree_view_column_get_sort_column_id.

    Cause I'm getting segfault with --

    gtk_tree_view_get_cursor ( detect_object ( "DataDisplay",
    build_object ), tree_path, focus_column );

    Where --

    GtkTreeViewColumn **focus_column;
    GtkTreePath **tree_path;