Re: Get column no. of edited cell.

Another possibility would be to use  g_object_set_data to give the renderer
a column number, and g_object_get_data in the handler.

On 2 June 2013 07:15, dE <de techno gmail com> wrote:

On 06/02/13 00:27, Arnel A. Borja wrote:

On Sunday, 02 June, 2013 01:44 AM, dE wrote:

I've set the "editable" property of GtkCellRenderer to true, and set the
call back for the edited signal.

This particular signal tells the node/row in which the edit has
occurred, but not the column/filed. How can I get that?

Thanks!

Use a different renderer for each column. Then check in the edited signal
which renderer was edited.

I'm trying this out, but isnt this also possible with
gtk_tree_view_get_cursor clubbed with gtk_tree_view_column_get_sort_**
column_id.

Cause I'm getting segfault with --

gtk_tree_view_get_cursor ( detect_object ( "DataDisplay", build_object ),
tree_path, focus_column );

Where --

GtkTreeViewColumn **focus_column;
GtkTreePath **tree_path;