Re: Mouse events on a Cairo Context

Hi Colomban

 This is probably the simplest solution, it's meant for this kind of things.

4 - Handle the events yourself:  listen to the
button-press-event/button-release-event of your DrawingArea and do the
math to know whether the click is on your circle or not.  Maybe Cairo
has this kind of thing, like "is that point in that shape", not sure.

The problem with (4) is drag&drop. I think it could be very difficult to
deal with it, so I'm going to try the third solution, with goocanvasmm. Do
you know any example of use of goocanvasmm?

Thank you! :)