Re: Threads and gtk_widget_show (code should not be reached?)

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Ferdinand Ramirez <
ramirez ferdinand yahoo com> wrote:

I have nothing in there that modifies the buffer. I just create the view
and add it. In fact, the error comes from the line gtk_widget_show_all. If
I replace this line with code to traverse the hierarchy and do a
gtk_widget_show on each object, the error manifests itself only when I get
to the GtkTextView at the leaf nodes.

Unless anyone else has some bright ideas, it would be helpful if you could
post a concise test case.

Thanks,
Andrew