Re: Threads and gtk_widget_show (code should not be reached?)

--- On Wed, 1/30/13, Andrew Potter <agpotter gmail com> wrote:

If you are getting an iterator warning, you may be trying to
use an
invalidated GtkTextIter. Be sure to read
http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/TextWidget.html

I have nothing in there that modifies the buffer. I just create the view and add it. In fact, the error comes
from the line gtk_widget_show_all. If I replace this line with code to traverse the hierarchy and do a
gtk_widget_show on each object, the error manifests itself only when I get to the GtkTextView at the leaf
nodes.

Thanks,
-Ferdinand