Location for gspawn_win32_helper.exe in a static build.

Hi,
at GNU/Denemo we are currently trying to use mxe to build statically for
windows. The gspawn_win32_helper.exe is built but installing it in the
path does not seem to work, giving the same error message as when it
wasn't available as a static binary:

Failed to execute helper program (Invalid argument)

Anyone know where it should be/if there are environment variables that
can be set to help glib here? As it is we cannot spawn processes.

Richard Shann