Re: regarding IconView use

It's not the expected behaviour.

GtkIconView lays out it's icons based on the available/allocated width,
unless the "columns" property is explicitly set, it always has.

It's possible that there was a bug earlier on in 3.x (3.2 ? 3.4 ?), but
if you see ./tests/testiconview you will find icons that layout properly
(and I'm sure GtkIconView was working properly in 3.0.0, since I made
sure of that).

Cheers,
    -Tristan

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Erick Pérez Castellanos