Re: gtkrbtree core dump

There are much more to explore. The most effective way I found to
approach this kind of issues is grepping inside the source tree:

$ grep -rl gtk_tree_view *.c
gtkappchooserwidget.c

Thanks for the suggestion, Nicola.

After looking at gtkfilechooserdefault.c a bit, I guess I would interpret that code as showing that while a file chooser dialog is not a descendant of a GtkTreeView, it uses some private internal data strutures which are in fact GtkTreeView (or related) objects. I guess the same would apply to other object types which make some private use of a hidden GtkTreeView object while not being directly related themselves to GtkTreeView.

Thanks!

Roger