Re: gtkrbtree core dump

Il Sun, 30 Sep 2012 08:48:20 -1000 (HST) Roger Davis
<rbd soest hawaii edu> scrisse:

I was wondering about that, but unfortunately my code does not explicitly
use any GtkTree* objects! Is there any way to search the documentation
efficiently to determine which object types are inheriting from
GtkTreeView? I have begun searching on my objects one by one (e.g.,
GtkMenu, etc.), but I am not finding any that appear to inherit from
GtkTree*. Of course my app uses dozens of different object types and it
will be quite a chore to exhaustively search the documentation of each one
to examine its object hierarchy graph. I suspect that in the end I will
come up empty, as I have already looked at the objects I am using which,
by their appearance, look the most related to a GtkTreeView, e.g., menus,
file chooser dialogs, etc.

There are much more to explore. The most effective way I found to
approach this kind of issues is grepping inside the source tree:

$ grep -rl gtk_tree_view *.c
gtkappchooserwidget.c gtkcellarea.c
gtkcellrendererspinner.c
gtkcombobox.c