Re: Gtk_Tree_View, drawing speed

Hello Arne,

Is it really necessary to refresh updates 400 times per second? To be
honest, me as a human will not notice all these changes. What do you
think about doing updates once or two times per second? (like all task
managers do) E.g. you can collect all values that come from the
hardware and display the average value only.

Kind regards,
Vlad