Re: Synchronization of gtk_tree_store add/remove events

> Anyway, I think GtkTreeRowReference is what you need â a thing that
> points to a specific row that may not exist anymore and it had a method
> to tell whether the row still exists.
Thanks, I didn't know this functions, I will try it.

> Did you mean deletes instead of deselects here?  The rest of the
> description would make much more sense to me then.
Sorry you are right. In fact in my application I has 2 TreeViews, one with all Objects, and one
tree-model-filter for the selected Objects,
there it is more a "deselect".  Anyway, resulting problem is the same.

--
Arne