Re: Table not visible

Is it possible to show a minimal example(or a webpage with such
tutorial?)? or atleast direct me where I need to make change?
Rudra Banerjee
JRF,ÂÂ SNBNCBS
http://www.bose.res.in/~rudra

àààààààà ààààà ààà ààààà ààààà ààà,
à àààà àààà àààà àààà ààà ààààà
If possible, plz. don't send me MsWord/PowerPoint mails. Why? See

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Olivier Sessink