Re: Setting the size of tabs in a Notebook?

Am 15.05.12 10:56, schrieb Olivier Sessink:
I haven't found a good way, but I'm looking to make them smaller. You
can use a different font in the labels, but with some themes (most
notably the gtk3 default) the tabs are still very large.

I have the feeling there was more possible with gtk 2
gtk_notebook_set_tab_border(), but I must admit that I haven't played
with the tab-curvature and tab-overlap style properties yet.

I use Debian Squeeze, so I guess that is still gtk2.  What works halfway
is to set the tab-hborder and tab-vborder property and set the
homogeneous property on the notbook to true.  At least that way I can
make the tabs big enough for touchscreen operation.

-mb