Re: Setting the size of tabs in a Notebook?

I haven't found a good way, but I'm looking to make them smaller. You
can use a different font in the labels, but with some themes (most
notably the gtk3 default) the tabs are still very large.

I have the feeling there was more possible with gtk 2
gtk_notebook_set_tab_border(), but I must admit that I haven't played
with the tab-curvature and tab-overlap style properties yet.

Olivier