Re: GtkTable cells resizing

Are you using GTK+ 3 ?

If so, use GtkGrid instead... possibly just that will fix things for you.

Short of that, if I understand correctly, you have a target state/configuration
of a GtkTable (or GtkGrid), if you construct the table in the target
configuration
from scratch, I take it things work as you want... but dont work properly
after performing some kind of a transformation to reach your target
state...

... perhaps it's worth trying an extra call to gtk_widget_queue_resize()
after modifying your table.

Regards,
           -Tristan

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:21 PM, James Steward