Re: gtksourceview 2.11.2 compile problem.

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, John Coppens wrote:

I wanted to recompile gtksourceview 2.11.2, because it was linked to an
older version of libpng, and this caused some problems.
- The original version (actually installed) was compiled before I
installed gtk3

- Now I have a compile (not configure) error.

- Checking, it seems the the configure script checks if gtk3 is
installed, and, if so, always tries to link with gtk3 (that, by itself,
seems strange - gtksourceview 2.xx - < 2.90 - linking with gtk3?)

It seems gtksourceview 2.11 was transitional. Try 2.10.5, I think that was the last real release for gtk+-2.0.

Allin Cottrell