Re: GtkPrintOperation uses wrong scale on Windows ?

Allin Cottrell wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a solution, but I can confirm the problem. It has
been there for a long time (since GTK 2.16 or earlier).

When I first came across the issue I tried messing with the GTK_UNIT_*
arguments till I was blue in the face, to no avail. I also tried
inserting debugging statements much like yours, but couldn't work
exactly where the problem lay. Eventually I just gave up on using
GtkPrintOperation on Windows. I hope you have better luck!

We may not be using GtkPrintOperation the same way, but I do not have a
problem with Windows printing. I'm using GTK_UNITS_MM and images or text
print in the same location with the same resolution on Linux and
Windows. GTK 2.24.10 and Cairo 1.11.2.