Re: multiple GTKentry inside a GTKnotebook

On 06/19/12 21:43, Rudra Banerjee wrote:
Yeti, Thanks for your help. That is working now.
I have one more problem.
I need to take the data from the combo box.  So after the combo box, I
added the line:
gchar *bibtype = gtk_combo_box_get_active_text(GTK_COMBO_BOX(widget));
fprintf(stdout, "%s", bibtype);
So, that part looks like
    combo = gtk_combo_box_new_text();
    gtk_combo_box_append_text(GTK_COMBO_BOX(combo), "Book");
    gtk_combo_box_append_text(GTK_COMBO_BOX(combo), "Article");
    gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(vbox), combo, TRUE, TRUE, 0);
    gtk_widget_show(combo);
    gchar *bibtype = gtk_combo_box_get_active_text
(GTK_COMBO_BOX(widget));

it should probably be GTK_COMBO_BOX(combo), not GTK_COMBO_BOX(widget)

    fprintf(stdout, "%s", bibtype);

which is giving error. I am trying hard via tutorials in web from
yesterday. Please help.