Re: multiple GTKentry inside a GTKnotebook

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:28:48PM +0530, Rudra Banerjee wrote:
pasted is a minimal layout of my trial to create a bibliography maker.
The problem is, in Authors tab inside notebook, I want to edit 3 more
entry, as Editor an example. But its taking only the first entry.
Please show me where I am making the error.

GtkFrame is a GtkBin which means it can contain a single widget.  If you
want more you need to use packing container (GtkTable, GtkVBox, GtkGrid,
...), put it to the frame and then pack widgets to this contaner.

Yeti