gtk-win32 crash when trying to move a GTK top level window

I'm working on a gtk-win32 app which currently uses GTK+ 2.20.  I've discovered a crashing bug and wanted to
check if it's still in the latest version.  I've tried this on Windows 7 and Windows XP and it's very easy to
reproduce if someone would like to try it....

1)  Launch any gtk-win32 app
2)  Right-click the application's title bar and select 'Move'
3)  Without clicking your mouse yet, move the mouse, then left-click it, anywhere outside of the app
4)  Right-click the title bar again and your app will crash

If this is still present in the latest version I can file a bug with some more information

John