DLL Hell on Windows..

Hello Guys,

I am having GTK+ DLL Hell on Windows, as libatk-1.0-0 seems to not
contain all the EXPORT functions (I assumed it had).

First I was missing atk_windows_get_type after some googling I found
out I had the wrong version. Although the file names are the same.
So I tried using an other version of the ATK library (dll) and I got
atk_hyperlink_impl_get_type function call.
I checked with IDA and noticed this one does have atk_windows_get_type.

The issue being that I just can't seem to find the right version of
the libatk library.
I hope somebody can give me the right version. Or maybe a way to
determine the right version.
Note, that I don't make any direct calls to libatk. Only the default
glib/gtk calls are being made.
--
Kind Regards,
Robin Vossen

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments. See