Re: need help with final callback

        Guys, I need your help with the last piece of my
        voice-by-computer program.  the appended section compiles to
        the binary "xD" that lets the user choose the gender,
        word-per-minute speed, delay-between-words, and pitch of th
        e voice.  Without this 'option' the user would type "hello"
        and hit <enter>, a male voice would sound thru the speakers.

I don't understand what is the object of your help request.

Your program seems to work.

Do you need to add a text entry to it so that you can write inside it and
call an external program to render the speech?

Do you want to integrate your speech system system-wide?

--
Bye,
 Gabry