Re: GTK 2.24.10 memory leak on win32?

Your code looks a bit strange, but I agree it should work with no
leaks. Probably a bug.

In the real code there are 1 to X (up to 12) GdkImage(s) that are semaphore
protected and filled by h264 decoders in different threads. Once the thread
fills his  GdkImage with the frame data it uses g_idle_add() to signal the
GUI thread that the associated GdkDrawingArea has to be redraw, the idle
function simply queue the draw of the widget and the expose event locks the
gdkimage and do the real drawing.

This works quite smoothly (25fps) with twelve 352x288 video inputs on any
dual core PC .

I pulled out all the threaded logic and made an example as simple as
possible to trigger the problem, actually I could also remove the drawing
itself, but it was useful to see that the program was not hung :)

--
Bye,
 Gabry