Re: GTK 2.24.10 memory leak on win32?

On 2 July 2012 15:44, Gabriele Greco <gabriele greco darts it> wrote:
I'm posting the code here before creating a bugzilla entry for it since I'm
not sure I can use g_idle_add to notify a new frame is available without
freeing the source, that works in linux and in older WIN32 versions and it
seems correct since g_idle_add() documentation says:

Your code looks a bit strange, but I agree it should work with no
leaks. Probably a bug.

John