Re: Runtime environment for GTK+ application

I suggest that you have  a look at the configuration file for the nsis
installer (badly) named giv.wine.nsi.in of my application giv at:

https://github.com/dov/giv

It should give you a starting point of what you need to include and where
to place it.

Regards,
Dov