Re: Where is GStatBuf ?

Hi.

Thanks Tadej. ÂI must admit, it's not in my copy or any copy I can find on the internet (though admittedly,
most of them look quite out of date). ÂCould you post a link to the current repo please?

Here is the link to current head in git:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/tree/glib/gstdio.h#n32

Quickly looking at the log revealed that it's been almost 2 years
since this file has been changed significantly for the last time, so
your version should have the same file.

BTW, on disk, this header is probably located under
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gstdio.h

Cheers,
Tadej

--