looking for a program....

i'm looking for a gui program that spoke text and that had options
for speed, pitch, spacing-between-words and more [[espeak?] right
on the front panel.

i'm looking for something like this panel to let the user select
wshat options he wants his computer voiced to follow.  this "Option"
string on my menubar is one of the things i knew i had to offer--to
build into my VBC progrram.  i've been hunting all over for about an
hour.  can't find it.

if any of you know what program this is, please clue me in.

gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline thought org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
           Journey Toward the Dawn, E-Book: http://www.thought.org