Re: one function to go...

On 12/23/2012 10:39 PM, Gary Kline wrote:

      guys,

      I need one 'quit' button in a small widget that says via the label
      = gtk_label_new("File does not exist");, and displays "OK" with
      the "Enter" key icon.   Instead of having the user click  on a
      "Quit" or "Close" button, just hitting "Enter" would return control
      to the calling function.  I already have the "Close"  code roughed
      out.  I want the GTK_BUTTON_OK in there to let hitting "Enter"
      work.

      thanks for any clues.
gtk_window_set_default()

Stefan